Tithes and Offerings Through E-Transfer
We are pleased to inform you that E-Transfer has been set up for an additional way of giving your tithes and offerings to the Lindsay Seventh-day Adventist Company.
Those who use Adventist Giving and wish to continue are free to do so.
If you wish to give your tithes and offerings via E-Transfer, please follow the instructions below:
Donor Instructions: (may differ slightly from bank to bank)
- Log into your bank account
- Select E-TRANSFER
- Select the account from which you want to SEND E-TRANSFER
- Enter the AMOUNT to transfer (tithe/offering you want to give)
- SELECT RECIPIENT – Enter name of recipient: example Lindsay SDA Company
- You can ADD it as a Payee so the name isalready in your payee list if you plan to do multipletransfers
- You will then have to enter the EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
VERY IMPORTANT - FILL OUT THE MESSAGESECTION with specific detailed info to let the treasurer know how you would like to designate the funds:
- Please use specific accounts (e.g. if women’s ministry say “local women’s ministry” or “conference women’s ministry”). DO NOT SHORTCUT THIS PROCESS
- Include as much info as possible to ensure accuracy, proper recording and sender identification.
CONTINUE to completing yourE-TRANSFER
- Since the transfer is auto deposit, the secret question and password normally required won’t be needed. Receipts will be issued as normal.